The Tyroseal Product in More Detail
There are many sealants currently on the market, but Tyroseal is widely recognised as the most effective and advanced product available.
To demonstrate our confidence in our product we have developed an approach where the emphasis is on practical demonstration of exactly how the product works and potential customers are frequently offered an opportunity to try before they buy.
The sealant, which remains in its gel like state for the life of the tyre, is professionally installed into the tyre through the valve stem after the removal of the valve core.
As the tyre rotates, centrifugal force evenly spreads Tyroseal over the entirety of the internal tread area, coating the area with a minimum 2mm coating of sealant. The coating repairs leaks immediately a penetration occurs as thousands of strong interlocking fibres react instantly sealing around the puncturing object thus preventing loss of air.
- Underinflation is the biggest cause of blow outs and excess tyre wear. Underinflation generates excess heat (a tyres biggest enemy). Most tyres run underinflated because a tyre loses air via the microscopic pores in rubber (porosity leaks). Because of the manufacturing process involved in tyre production, the microscopic pores are ONLY evident within the tread area. Tyroseal’s advanced formulation eliminates air loss and provides complete puncture protection.
- Tyroseal is a laboratory tested and road proven thixotropic tyre sealant, which instantly and permanently seals punctures in the tread area caused by puncturing objects up to (6mm) in car tyres and (12mm) in commercial vehicle tyres.
- It reduces underinflation and is beneficial to the life of the tyre as it helps to maintain constant air-pressure, extending tyre life and greatly improving fuel economy.
- The ingredients in Tyroseal are non-hazardous, non-toxic and biodegradable. The product is fully water soluble and may be washed away with water. This enables commercial tyres to be reused by way of re-treading or re-mixing.
- Tyroseal does not affect the balance of the tyre because it is professionally installed using precise quantities. It is however recommended, especially with cars, that the wheels should be balanced prior to installation
Tyre (Tire) and Wheel Warranties
- Tyroseal will not affect manufacturers or extended warranties on tyres or wheels